← archive

Question for: Mar 21, 2024

Although it can refer to a lesser-known kind of pen knife mostly made in the 19th century, what word more commonly applies today to a type of knife that has large holes cut in the blade to reduce surface area and is used to cut soft cheeses and fruit?