← archive

Question for: Jan 27, 2024

In 2023, if a U.S. taxpayer wished to claim the foreign tax credit on allowable foreign taxes paid to a foreign country or U.S. possession which totaled more than $300 or more than $600 if married filing a joint return, what four-digit IRS form would that taxpayer use?